For me, lunch is a meal that has to be quick to make, tasty to eat, and nutritious fuel for a busy day. With Thanksgiving and Christmas on the way, I think it’s time we embraced turkey as a key ingredient for the season! So I’ve created this Seasonal Roast Turkey & Greens Bagel Recipe for you using the new New York Deli Range from Carroll’s of Tullamore @carrollsoftullamore – and I’ve added a Californian twist! The combination of turkey, spinach and avocado with cranberry sauce served in a toasted multi-seed bagel provides you with a balanced, simple, delicious lunch full of goodness. Who wants a bite?
Recipe (Serves 1)
- 45g of Carroll’s New York Deli Shaved Roast Turkey
- 1 Multi-Seed Bagel, halved
- 1 tbsp of Cranberry Sauce
- A small handful of freshly washed spinach leaves
- ¼ Ripe Avocado, sliced and skin removed
- A twist of black pepper
- Pop the two bagel halves into a toaster, and lightly toast. Remove from the toaster, and place onto a plate.
- Spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce onto each bagel half.
- On one bagel half, layer a few leaves of spinach on top.
- Place the Carroll’s Roast Turkey on top of the spinach.
- Top with the avocado slices and a twist of black pepper.
- Place the second bagel half on top. Serve immediately!
Enjoy guys! As always, tag me if you try this recipe out – @theirishbalance on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook!
Ciara 🙂 x