This recipe doesn’t need much introduction. It’s a gorgeous breakfast smoothie I always go back to, as I can whizz it up for a quick breakfast or take it on the go in the morning! It’s also a great snack idea too!
Recipe (Serves 1)
- A dash of cinnamon
- 1 tsp spirulina (You can leave this out if you don’t have it!)
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Vega Essentials Nutritional Powder)
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 200ml of milk of choice (I like to use coconut milk!)
- 50ml water or extra milk
- This couldn’t be simpler! Add everything to your blender cup, adding the protein powder last.
- Blend, pour into a tall glass, and enjoy! Or pop a cap onto your blender cup if you’re taking it on the go with you!
Enjoy guys! Tag me if you try this out – @theirishbalance on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook!
Ciara 🙂 x