A beautifully simple grab and go breakfast, packed full of goodness for your brain with wholegrains from oats, antioxidants from blueberries and dark chocolate, plus some plant-derived omega 3 fatty acids from walnuts! Overnight oats is one of my favourite breakfast choices because it’s really nutrient dense, and tastes delicious too!
Recipe (Serves 1)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 40g of oats
- 200ml of milk
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 serving of raw walnuts (or alternative like almonds)
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp of 70% (or above) dark chocolate chips (1 square broken up into chips)
- Combine the above ingredients in a tupper-ware or jar.
- Seal and store overnight.
- In the morning, add a splash of extra milk if needed. Then tuck in!
Ciara 🙂 x