A tasty twist on a classic – I hope you guys love this one as much as me! Here is my Carrot Cake recipe if you want to check it out too!
Recipe (Serves 1)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg
- 1 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 250ml milk of choice
- 50g oats
- 1/2 small carrot, peeled and grated
- Toppings: Get creative! I love raw mixed nuts and seeds, or a big spoon of nut butter!
- This is SUPER simple. Combine all of the above in a jar or sealable tupperware, or a bowl and cover the bowl overnight with clingfilm or a plate.
- In the morning, add your toppings, and tuck in!
Enjoy guys! Tag me if you try this one out – @theirishbalance on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook!
Ciara 🙂 x