This recipe cannot be described – it must be tried to experience it’s pure deliciousness! I definitely recommend adding it to one of my salad recipes – especially the latest Pearl Barley and Butter Bean Salad!!
Recipe (Makes 1 jar of creamy dressing)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 150g cashews
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger and turmeric
- Super simple! Soak the cashews in a bowl of boiled hot water for 15 minutes (enough to cover them), then drain 2/3 of the water and keep 1/3.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, spices and vinegar to your blender cup.
- Add the cashews and the remaining water.
- Blitz up the ingredients, et voila! You have a super delicious cashew cream to add to your favourite salads!
Enjoy guys! Tag me if you try this one out – @theirishbalance on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook!
Ciara 🙂 x