This is a super simple recipe you can pop together for a delicious breakfast on a weekday or weekend! I’m on a bit of a miso-madness vibe right now, so this one was a must-try and must-share with you guys!
Recipe (Serves 1)
- 1 tsp white miso paste
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp boiled water
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1-2 slices of bread of choice (I love a slice of rye or sourdough!)
- 1/4 Ripe Avocado
- 1 tbsp of mixed seeds (pumpkin and sunflower are my favourites)
- Pop your slice (s) of bread in the toaster.
- In a small bowl, combine the miso paste, tahini, cinnamon dash and water. Mix them up with a spoon until you have a creamy spread-able consistency.
- When the toast is ready, spread the miso/tahini mix onto the toast.
- Mash up the avocado flesh and top your toast with it.
- Finally, sprinkle the seeds on top!
Enjoy guys! Tag me if you try this recipe out – @theirishbalance on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook!
Ciara 🙂 x