A very simple chickpea smash, ideal for popping onto toast or adding to salads for extra plant protein goodness!
Recipe (Serves 3)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp natural or greek yoghurt
- 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- This a VERY simple recipe. Pop the chickpeas into a bowl, and mash them using a fork.
- Once fully mashed, add the yoghurt and honey, and mash both into the chickpeas.
- Finally, add the paprika to the mix and stir to combine it in.
- Tuck in by spreading the smash on toast or oat/rice cakes as a light meal or snack, or add it to a salad for extra plant protein and fibre!
Enjoy guys! Tag me if you try this out – @theirishbalance on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook!
Ciara 🙂 x