Recently, I’ve swapped my pea protein powder that I used to add to my Overnight Oats to greek yoghurt, and the result has been a seriously delicious and creamy breakfast! I’ve been asked to share the recipe with you guys, so here you go!
Recipe (Serves 1)
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 handful of raw mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp of milled flaxseed and/or chia seeds
- 40g of oats
- 200ml of milk
- 100g of natural or greek yoghurt (or 2 heaped tablespoons)
- 1 banana
- 1 heaped tsp of nut butter
- Optional: Feel free to add berries, a square of dark chocolate, whatever you like!
- This couldn’t be easier – add all of your dry ingredients to a suitable jar or Tupperware container.
- Add the milk, and stir to combine. Next, add the yoghurt, and stir it in.
- Add the nut butter next (you could do this the next day if you prefer!).
- Finally, sliced up your banana, and add the banana coins into the oats too. You can also mash the banana and add it then either!
- Store your overnight oats in the fridge overnight, and in the morning, tuck in at home or grab the your jar/Tupperware and go!
Enjoy guys! Tag me if you try this one out – @theirishbalance on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook!
Ciara 🙂 x